Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Slow Start

It's Tuesday and I haven't journaled yet - so much for that! I have taken photos for Sunday, Monday and today - they are following. The photo I should have taken for today was Michael leaving for Paducah. But it was at 5am and I just didn't have the gumption for that! He finally got an opportunity to change careers and is in Paducah training for it. He will be selling educational software to schools and school districts. He is so excited about the potential for this business! Short term, we will still be struggling since he is 100% commission but the long-term potential is much better than anything he has seen recently. I am so happy for him - he has needed this for a long time.

The picture I chose to take today is one of Maddie and Lucy in my bed (since Michael is not home). Hopefully there is room for me! Lucy loves to sleep with us when the other is gone, and since Maddie has been coming down in the middle of the night pretty much every night, I just let her sleep with me all night. The photo from Sunday is ice skating with Girl Scouts and yesterday's photo is Sam totally enthralled with a chip clip! He figured out that if he clipped one of his animal magnets, then opened the clip, the magnet would fall to the floor. He laughed every time! Great physics lesson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Ray! You never told me you had a blog! I love it. Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Jane